Approximately 90% of the commercial roofs that we install are flat roofs, which are also known as low-slope roofs. Every single commercial flat roof is unique. Determining the best roofing solution requires careful consideration of numerous factors including:
- How much foot traffic does the roof get?
- How many HVAC units are on the building?
- Is there good drainage or is the roof holding water?
- What is current roofing system?
- What are the future plans for the building and for the owners and stakeholders?
Roofing technology has advanced beyond asphalt solutions, and today there are multiple choices to examine. For example, TPO membrane roofs (e.g. white roofs) is one of the latest technologies in the commercial roofing industry that can offer certain advantages to customers. But is it right for you?